Isabella Grayson is a London-based freelance travel writer and photographer with a passion for exploring new cultures and remote destinations. A graduate of the London School of Economics with a degree in International Relations, she uses her background in politics and history to provide context and depth to her writing.
Experience & Expertise:
• Over a decade of experience as a travel writer, photographer, and cultural commentator.
• Contributions to leading publications such as Travopo, The Guardian, The Independent, and Conde Nast Traveler.
• Specializes in cultural immersion, adventure travel, and sustainable tourism.
• Published a collection of essays on her travels throughout Africa and the Middle East, which received critical acclaim.
• Hosts a popular podcast, "Journeys with Isabella," where she interviews travelers, writers, and experts on topics related to travel and culture.
• Has visited all seven continents and is currently working on a project to document the world's most endangered languages.