Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the website Travopo.com (the “Service”) operated by Travopo (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Travopo.com.
Travopo.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that travopo shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered as a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Travopo allows users to upload and share images, videos, and other content to the website. We take the rights of intellectual property owners very seriously and comply as a service provider with all applicable provisions of the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We respect the rights of copyright owners and we ask that you do the same.
We request users of the travopo to familiarize themselves with copyright law before uploading content. Learn more about copyright law by following this link: U.S. Copyright FAQ
If user upload content and they don’t own the copyright and don’t have permission to upload, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, or create a derivative work of that content or any portion of that content, you may be sued by the copyright owner thereof for copyright infringement.
What about fair use? The “fair use” doctrine is an affirmative defense to copyright infringement in the United States that allows the use of a work for certain limited purposes such as criticism, commentary, parody, news reporting, research, and teaching. Fair use is a complicated doctrine, and it is an open question whether a particular use of a copyrighted work constitutes fair use. You are responsible for the content you upload to the Travopo Platform and may be liable for money damages if it is determined that you wrongly assumed that your use of certain content constituted “fair use”.
If you want to report content that you believe violates or infringes your copyright, then please send us the required details, for the Copyright Notice, mentioned below.
DMCA Copyright Notice of Alleged Infringement.
A proper DMCA Notice will notify travopo.com of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury and delivered to travopo.com’s Designated Agent. To write a proper Notice, you must provide the following information, which list comes directly from the DMCA statute:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
· A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When filing an infringement claim, please include any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might assist the travopo.com Agent’s investigation of your claim.
If the material originates from another website and you believe that travopo.com has cached that material, then confirm any of the following that apply:
· The material has been removed from the originating site;
· access to the material on the originating site has been disabled;
· a court has ordered that the material be removed from the originating site; and/or
· a court has ordered that access to the material on the originating site be disabled.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in processing the DMCA Notification. If you materially misrepresent that any material infringes your copyright interest, you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys’ fees, and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
Deliver this Notice with all items completed to contact us