Natalie Walker is an Australian freelance travel writer, photographer, and digital marketer based in Sydney. With a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism from the University of Sydney and a passion for adventure, she has spent the past decade exploring the world and documenting her experiences for various travel publications.
Experience & Expertise:
• 7+ years of experience as a travel writer, photographer, and digital marketer.
• Featured in publications such as Travopo, Lonely Planet, Australian Geographic, and The Sydney Morning Herald.
• Specializes in adventure travel, eco-tourism, and responsible travel.
• Launched her own adventure travel blog, "WildNat," which has garnered a loyal following.
• Received an award for her photography series on the wildlife of the Galapagos Islands.
• Has visited over 50 countries, with a focus on remote and less-traveled destinations.